- 18th of March: Conferencier & Host @The Royal Jungle Startup Festival in Munich, Germany.
- 20th of March: Mentor + Traction & Marketing Workshop @Hardware.co Accelerator in Berlin. Germany.
- 24th - 26th of April: Mentor at Startup Weekend Cluj, Romania.
- 13th - 14th of May: Speaker & Round-Table @Podim Conference in Maribor, Slovenia.
- 11th - 12th of June: Speaker at infoSHARE Startup Conference in Gdansk, Poland.
Selected Past Appearances
- Wayra CEE, Prague: Startup lessons learned from Shanghai, Berlin & New York.
- Startup Weekend FinTec, Warsaw: Mentor + Pitch Training.
- Traction Tribe Accelerator, Budapest: Marketing & Traction Workshop for Portfolio Teams.
- Balkan Venture Forum: The Validation Canvas: How to validate your startup idea.
- hub:raum Krakow: How to find and educate your early adopters.
- Startup Live, Novi Sad: Mentor & Customer Development Workshop.
- Startup Weekend Reutlingen: Keynote Speach, Being an Entrepreneur.
- Wayra Germany, Munich: Online Marketing Workshop for Portfolio teams.
- Design Terminal Budapest: Lean Startup 2.0. How to build the future.
- Ruby Tribe/Cluj Cowork: How to build a lifestyle business, travel the world & do what you love.
- Techhub Bucharest: Selling your product online.
- Startlabs Accelerator Belgrade: The future of building companies.
- Startup Weekend Fashion & Tech, Poznan: Mentor.
- Impact Hub Zagreb: Startup lessons learned.
- Technology Park Ljubljana: Startup lessons & Startup Sales Workshop.
Some more talks & workshops. Who can read & process that much anyway, right :-)?
Selected Topics & Workshops
- Startup failure: How to turn failure into success.
- Scale yourself: Building your personal brand online.
- How to sell if you hate sales.
- Lean Startup 2.0: How to build the future.
- Traction & Marketing for startups: How to sell your products online.
- How to build a lifestyle business, travel the world & do what you love.
- Startup Lessons Learned from Shanghai, Berlin & New York.
- How to use social media to build your personal brand.
- Being an Entrepreneur: What no one told you about it.
- The Validation Canvas: How to validate your startup idea.
- The Perfect Pitch. How to pitch an investor.
- Entrepreneurship 2.0: Don't follow the hype.
Feel free to get in touch to discuss other potential topics.
Want to know what others are saying? Click here.
Getting In Touch
Sounds awesome? Have questions? Want to have me at one of your events? Feel free to send me a mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or get in touch with me via one of the channels below: